Friday, December 9, 2011

It’s the most wonderful time of the year..

Hi.. Do you realize that Christmas is only FIFTEEN days away!? That is just crazy to me! I swear, this year it seems like the hoildays just came out of left field with no warning whatsoever! I am so not ready! Well, I am excited for them, but SOO not prepared! I haven’t shopped for even one gift yet, our tree isn’t up, no decorations put up yet.. I need to get on the ball!!

Although I haven’t shopped for gifts or decorated, I am still in the Christmas spirit. I have been listening to my fav Christmas songs. Well, that’s not saying much since I pretty much listen to Christmas music year round. :) I can’t help it! The songs are all so fun and happy and ugh, don’t get me started! ;)

This is my favorite Christmas song right now:

All of the Glee Christmas songs are amazing. If you haven’t yet, check them out! You will be in love. :)

What about you? What is your favorite Christmas song?

0 comments:

Post a Comment