Monday, December 5, 2011

I’m back!

Hey everyone! As I said in my last post, I have been super busy. I had another wedding to attend this past weekend. This time, not my own, but my Niece Sara’s. :) I was Matron of Honor in Sara and her Husband Erik’s wedding. I spent Wednesday-Sunday in Michigan and Indiana and it was a great time! I didn’t bring my camera. Since I was in the wedding, I wouldn’t have had much of an opportunity to take pictures anyway, so I just let the photographer (Hi Kate!) do what she does best and left my camera here in Florida. :)

I literally only took two pictures during the whole trip. Guess I was just enjoying family time!

I heart flying. :)
blog1

I was SO excited to see snow again!!
blog2

So after a long day at the airport yesterday, I am home with my little family again. :) I missed them so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment