Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tickled Pink #95

Hellllooo! And welcome to another week of Tickled Pink!

As always, features first, then we will get to the party. Sound good? :)

I have not used washi tape (YET!), but this post from The Elephant’s Trunk about washi tape crafting is making me want to run out and buy some so I can make something cute with it! ;)
washi tape crafting

Life on Mars has a bunch of great tips for painting fabric. LOVE the spray painted curtains!!
how to spray paint fabric (curtains)

Don’t these cheesecake brownies from My Happy Place look delicious!? Mmmm..
cheesecake brownies 

This post from Start at Home shows how she transformed her daughter’s room.. It turned out gorgeous!
girls room redo

This post by Emmy Mom has a lot of great tips for making the perfect cake from a box mix!
how to make a perfect cake from a box mix

ALSO, there was no picture on the post, but you must watch House Talk’ns video HERE. So funny!

That is all of the features from me this week! I don’t think Holly will be featuring anyone this week. She is off in NYC hanging out with Sandra Lee (from Semi-Homemade). Are you so jealous? Me too! ;) Hope you’re having a great time, Holly!! ♥

If you were featured this week and would like to grab a button, feel free to grab this one:
Photobucket

And now for the rules..
1. Link  up...whatever makes  your blog  fabulous. Family Friendly please! Guess what? Your post does not have to be PINK!!  I reserve the right to remove posts that are offensive or do not adhere to the rules, without any discussion, at my discretion.
2. PLEASE LINK TO A POST URL, ****NOT YOUR MAIN URL****
3. Pretty please...add the Tickled Pink button or TEXT link back to the post!
4. Please visit a couple other links!

Happy linking, everyone! :)

Craft: Cook: Write:

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea!! thank you! totally made my day

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Thank you so much for featuring HouseTalkN!
    Have a fantastic weekend, Katy!
    Kerry at HouseTalkN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you and Holly are co-hosting! What a fun idea!! I'm glad to have found your fabulous blog and am happily following you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my spray painted curtains! That made my day!

    ReplyDelete