Friday, April 20, 2012

Insta Friday

instafriday

Wow, this past week just FLEW by!

Here is what our week looked like through the lens of my camera phone..

All set to go to one of A&L’s friend’s birthday party.
1 

Singing Happy Birthday at the (previously mentioned) party. :)
2

I made strawberry cake pops.. Delish, in case you were wondering. ;)3

Our cat is a freako and sits up like this from time to time. :)
4

Awesome unicorn pattern I found (and bought) at Walmart. My girls looove unicorns!
5

Red velvet cupcakes I won through Facebook.. Yum!!
6

I managed to find the floor in our bedroom! I was starting to worry that it didn’t exist any more. ;)
7

Found this pic while cleaning. It’s Micheal holding Abby the day she was born. Melts my heartttt.
8

Proof that I passed my OCD tendencies on to my Daughters..
9

Micheal got home from work at like 2:30 one day. This never happens! The girls and I were so happy!
10

A picture from last year that my Niece put up.. Miss her so, so much!
11

Aaand this is what I’m doing right now. :) Catching up on Glee!
12 

That’s it for this week! If you’d like to follow me on Instagram, my username is “katyapicello”

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment