Saturday, February 25, 2012

My new toy

Today, the girls and I went on an all day shopping trip with my Mom. We went to Target, JoAnn’s, Wal-Mart and last we went to Michael’s. Loooove shopping. :) 

There wasn’t any certain thing that I planned on buying today. That was, until I saw that Michael’s had these:
Cricut mini

HAD to get it! :)

Ahh, I cannot wait to make my first project with it!!

And on a completely unrelated note, why is this little guy so stinking cute?
Our cute kitty, Trouty

Well, that is all from me today. Tomorrow I am taking advantage of having Micheal at home with us (his only day off), but I will be back Monday with something crafty to share. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to hear how you like it. I bought the Imagine (at walmart for a steal) a few months ago...that is one complicated machine...I kind of wish I would have bought this one. I have an older little cricut too (easy to use)...but this one seems like a huge improvement over that one - bigger cutting area! Oh and I just bought an eCraft (craft hoarder!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a grow your blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and return the favor and follow me back as well. If you are interested also check out our current giveaways. We have something for everyone right now.
    Thanks a lot!
    http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo I've been eying those for a while now, but haven't convinced myself to take the plunge! I'll be interested to hear what you think of it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my cricut machines! I have the expression and the imagine and use them all the time! I'm a new follower!

    Jill
    www.jillifyit.com

    ReplyDelete