Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are all spending the day with your families, eating until you can't eat anymore.. I know I will be. :) Since today is Thanksgiving, I thought it would be fun to share a list of the things that I am most thankful for..

I'm thankful for:

-My husband, Micheal.
-My beautiful daughters, Abby and Lauren.
-Family and friends who are there when we need them.
-A roof over our heads and clothes on our backs!
-Being blessed enough to have not just one, but two delicious Thanksgiving meals.
-The jobs that Micheal and I have.
-Florida weather!! How many places do you know where it is almost 80 degrees in November? :)
-Being able to see my Sister, Nieces and Nephew next week!! Maybe seeing snow!?
-Technology (Seriously.. How did people live without it?).
-My blog (and blog readers).

I have so much more than that to be thankful for, but I won't keep you all day. ;)

HaPpY ThAnKsGiViNg!

I will be back tomorrow to share a yummy recipe with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment