Monday, October 8, 2012

Bowtie romano (recipe)

So, it is taking me a little longer than I thought to put together the post on the girls’ party. Until I get that done, I wanted to share with you this awesome recipe. :)

Once a month I get together with 4 of my friends and have a Mommy’s Night Out. Last month we all brought a dish for dinner. My friend Trish brought this. Bowtie romano. And let me tell you – I had been craving it from the time I left Mommy’s Night Out, until last night when I made it for my family! So good..

The recipe can be found on the back of the Ronzoni bowtie box..
untitled

I did make a few changes to suit my family’s tastes. Instead of prosciutto I used bacon. And I also added chicken to it.

And here is what it looks like..
untitled-2

FYI, it makes more than what is shown in the picture. I had already made Micheal and the girls’ plates before I remembered to take a picture. :)

And now I am wishing I had some leftovers to eat.. Ha!

Thank you Trish introducing me to this yummy dish!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Now I need to make this, Im craving it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to remember to make this again! It was very good!

    ReplyDelete