Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tickled Pink #100!!

Before we get to the features and party, a quick story.. :) Last night I was working on a painting project when I realized “OMG.. It’s almost 9 and I didn’t do my features for Tickled Pink!”. I ran to the computer and quickly put together the post (without features, there was no time), got the party up about 2 minutes after 9.. Only to realize that it was only WEDNESDAY night, not Thursday!! Oops! :)

So, since I had another day to prepare, I did get to do features this week.. Yay!!

How CUTE is this teacher gift from Two Thirty Five Designs?? Love!
unique teacher gift

I looove a good Hutch re-do, this one from Living in a Creative Bliss does not disappoint!
hutch makeover

This flatware caddy makeover from Twelve O Eight is gorgeous!
silverware caddy final

This BBQ chicken pizza from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom looks amazing!
bbq chicken pizza

This post from Queen B and Me is jam packed with super cute and EASY thank you gifts!
QBTeacherGift1

These chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches from A Pumpkin and a Princess look cute AND yummy!
ice cream sandwiches

That is it for features this week. Thank you to EVERYONE who linked up! You are all awesome! :)

If you were featured and would like a button, grab one here:
Photobucket

Before we get to this week’s party, here are the rules:

1. Link  up...whatever makes  your blog  fabulous. Family Friendly please! Guess what? Your post does not have to be PINK!!  I reserve the right to remove posts that are offensive or do not adhere to the rules, without any discussion, at my discretion.
2. PLEASE LINK TO A POST URL, ****NOT YOUR MAIN URL****
3. Pretty please...add the Tickled Pink button or TEXT link back to the post!
4. Please visit a couple other links!

And one last thing before we get to the party! I just want to thank Holly for starting and keeping up with Tickled Pink for 100 weeks!! Even before I started co-hosting, it was one of my favorite link parties in blog land so I just want her to know that her hard work does not go unnoticed! Yay Holly! :)

CRAFT



This linky list is not open yet. It will open for new entries in 1 hr, 0 min (5/31/2012 5:01 PM North America - Pacific Standard Time)

COOK WRITE

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy,

    Thank you so much for featuring my Summer Flatware Caddy this week! Excited to be here to link up and see what everyone has been up to.

    Thank you again, Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO sweet!!! Thanks for letting me know about the feature!! As soon as my Internet starts working I will come grab a button!!! Using my phone for everything today gaahhh!
    Seriously thank you!!! You just made my week!
    Xo
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my Pizza! Have a great weekend!
    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete