Sunday, March 4, 2012

Our weekend

I can’t believe how busy March has been already. It’s only going to get busier from here! We have a lot of things to pack in to this one month. Happy things, though. :)

Here is what we did this weekend..

Friday
-For the first time in FOREVER, I got my hair cut! (Love it, and will show you tomorrow!)
-Did a little shopping with my Mom
-Went grocery shopping (Booring, and not good when you are hungry and shopping!)
-Out to eat for dinner with Micheal and the girls

Saturday
-Target!
-The girls had a photo shoot for a local contest that we entered them in.. SO fun!!

Sunday
-Mother In Law watched the girls so Micheal and I could go to Busch Gardens.. Alone! :)
-Micheal surprised the girls and I with Cars 2 (for the girls) and In Time (for me). Helloooo Justin Timberlake!

And because a post isn’t a post without a picture.. Here is one I snapped of the girls with my phone when we were on our way out the door for the photo shoot: 
AbbyLauren

It’s been a great weekend. :) I will be back soon! Thanks for stopping by today.♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment