Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The past few days..

I haven’t posted anything in a few days, so I wanted to show you what we’ve been up to..

Somebody got a new bike..
a1-7 

She was just a tad bit excited.. :)
a1-9 

She asked me if she could ride her bike (by herself) to school when she’s 5.. Ha! :)
a1-8 

a1-6 

The child loves to be outside. a1-4

Oops, got carried away with pictures of Abby on her bike.. Ha.

Here is one of my silly, crazy haired girl. :)
a1-3

Seriously, that picture sums up Lauren’s personality! I love it.

Anyway, this weekend was rare, in that we got to have Micheal home for the entire weekend. He usually works 6-7 days a week so we were excited, to say the least!!

Sunday we went out to breakfast at our fav local restaurant. :)

Told you she is silly. ;)
a1

a1-2

On Monday Micheal went back to work (boo!). The girls and I went to the new DD/BR that opened up (only a few minutes from our house!) Yay for Strawberry milkshakes and chocolate chip muffins!ss

Yesterday and today have been lazy days. I’ve got a migraine that I can’t seem to shake. I am hoping to do some baking tonight, but we will see!

Thanks for checking in with me today! Don’t forget to link up your crafty projects here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment