Friday, December 16, 2011

Turning 18 rocks!

turning 18 rocks pop rocks birthday gift

Micheal’s little Sister (my Sister In Law) Tiffany turned 18 today. After brainstorming for a while about what I was going to make her, I remembered pinning this idea and decided that was it. :)

This was so easy to make and didn’t cost very much at all!

Here is a list of the supplies I used:
-Foam block - $1 (Dollar Tree)
-Wrapping paper - $1 (Dollar tree)
-6, 3 packs of Pop Rocks - $6 (Dollar Tree)
-Wooden skewers – About $1 (Walmart)

And then I had the Thickers to spell out “Turning 18 rocks”, tape and paper. :)

turning 18 rocks pop rocks birthday gift 2
I hope you liked your gift Tiffany! And to everyone else, thanks for stopping by my blog today!

3 comments:

  1. Nice job! I didnt realize she was so young!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea and I bet she was thrilled!
    BTW I love your Christams tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out so cute! Love it! Thanks for linking back! Your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete