Monday, October 10, 2011

My bridal shower

This past Sautrday my best friend Ashley hosted a bridal shower for me. She and her Mom planned the entire thing without me knowing any of the details. I was so happy when I came in and saw the room (it was held at a cute, local cafe).. They did an awesome job and I feel like I cannot thank them enough. :)

Here are the pictures from the day..

Would you believe me if I told you that Tracy (Ashley's Mom) made these?? 'Cause she did! Amazing..

The other cake (store bought).

Our wedding colors are pink and orange so that was the theme for the shower. :)


 The flowers were SO pretty.. I brought some home with me. :)

Ashley got me this tiara/veil to wear for the shower. Lauren had to test it out for me. ;)

Me, the bride to be!

Ashley and I.

Tracy and Mom.

Getting ready to open presents.

See those cups? They are amazing and you need some! Go here and get them now. 



This picture makes me laugh.. You'll find out why tomorrow. :)

Opening my gift from Ashley. I was blushing so bad..Ha!


 Me thinking "Oh yeah, chocolate fountain!". :)

Mom and I.

Ashley, Tracy and I.

My friend Alysha and I.

Myself and Micheal's Sister, Tiffany.

My friend Kim and I.

Me with my soon to be Mother In Law.

Grandma, me and Mom.

Myself with my bridesmaids, minus one who was sick and not able to attend. We missed you Neisa!

Aunt Tamy, me, Aunt Marcia and Aunt Karen.

Me with my (flower) girls. :) 

Me, Edie (cousins wife), my cousin Stephanie and her friend Michelle.

And the amazing hostess, Ashley.

Phew, that was a lot of pictures!

Before I end this post, I would just like to say thank you again to Ashley and Tracy. I love you both and now it is time for Ashley and Randall to get married so I can return the favor! :)

Thanks for coming by my blog everyone, and come back tomorrow to find out why I find  that picture of me opening the waffle maker to be oh so humorous. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment