Monday, October 3, 2011

3 and 4..

I know every Mom in the history of Mom's says this, but really.. Where does the time go??

The night before their birthday, Micheal and I stayed up way too late blowing up (what seemed like) a million balloons so they would wake up and immediately be reminded that it was their birthday today. It was a hit. :)


Balloons everywhere.. :)

And here is a picture from them at their party..

My "babies" are now 3 and 4..
I can't be sad because I love to watch them grow and learn. :)

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are so cute :) Thanks for sharing! I am your newest follower and I think your blog is cute. I would appreciate it if you came to my blog and followed me too! http://milliemorganmedia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, they have the same birthday?! That's fabulous :) They are both so cute. My husband and I share a birthday. When I first found out I thought he was kidding me because that's so random!

    ReplyDelete